Origami Dragons Kit by master origami artist Marc Kirschenbaum shows you how to fold 10 incredible paper dragon models. This unique collection contains a wide range of Asian and Western dragons, both winged and serpentine. Each one is based on dragon folklore and pop culture from around the world, including the Wyvern—a cousin of the dragon that appears in Dungeons and Dragons and Game of Thrones
The kit contains everything you need, including:
- A detailed, full-color instruction book with easy-to-follow diagrams
- 48 colorful paper sheets with unique dragon scale patterns
- Step-by-step online video folding instructions
Here are just some of the dragon models included in this kit:
- The Faerie Dragon — A miniature magical dragon with distinctive, butterfly-like wings
- The Lindwyrm — A sinewy, undulating monster
- The Rearing Dragon — This formidable apex predator is the most difficult model to fold — tackle this after you’ve completed the others
- The Dragon Hatchling — They’re cute at this age, but watch your fingertips — and keep an eye out for mama!
- Plus many more!
These 3-D creatures are fun to fold and collect, display on your shelf and share with friends. They may look dangerous, but they eat surprisingly few villagers!